Monday, March 9, 2009

MacBook Ruins Writer's Life

Dear Steve Jobs & Apple Geniuses:

I am dissatisfied with my MacBook, despite its sleek exterior and sex appeal. I want a divorce; our relationship may be unsalvagable. We began on a faulty foundation: the first two computers were defective from the start, but not one to rule out a whole class by a few bad experiences I persisted.

That first year things ran smoothly, but as the months passed my MacBook became less and less reliable. Like my uncle Jerry who promises to fix the leaky faucet but three days later the kitchen's flooded. Its applications would stall and it took to ignoring my comands.

"Not responding." Thanks a lot. Our relationship soured. The difficulities in our relationship may cost me my job.

This is a subpar product. I have had problems with it since day one. I will not recommend the MacBook to anyone, in fact I will go out of my way to detail the issues I've faced and attempt to dissuade whomever I may from buying an Apple product. I would like to see my computer replaced, so I could return to work without forfeiting anymore of my income or losing any clients as a result of my MacBook-related technical difficulties.

0 comments: